What you think about best? A thing become best when it’s perfect and here we talking about Best Life Quotes. A Life Quotes help to give us a lesson about life in small wordings. You can send a Life quote about life to inspire someone or motivate someone about life. In this post i shared with you some awesome positive quotes to uplift someone. These quotes teach you a lesson about life and apply to our lives from the wisest people who have been here before us.
You can learn from your mistake and competitors and hearing inspirational quotes from great people. Many famous poet, authors, actor, politician, celebrities written many quotes about life. Because they become successful after many sacrifices and frightful obstacles from which they learn. So guys don’t feel low read these best life quotes and you can share these quotes of facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Tumblr or anywhere with anyone.
Trust takes years to build, seconds to break and forever to repair.
50 Best Life Quotes
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
- I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
~ Marilyn Monroe
- In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
~ Shing xiong
- I think your whole life shows in your face and you should be proud of that.
~ Lauren Bacall
- My mother said to me, “If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.” Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso.
- We do not remember days, we remember moments.
~ Cesare Pavese
- If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it.
~ Olin Miller
- You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth.
~ William W. Purkey
- When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
- A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.
~ Roald Dahl
- I think education is power. I think that being able to communicate with people is power. One of my main goals on the planet is to encourage people to empower themselves.~ Oprah Winfrey
- Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.
~ Marcus Aurelius
- To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children… to leave the world a better place… to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
~ Mae West
- Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
~ Lou Holtz
- To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.
~ Thich Nhat Hanh
- Whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re probably right.
~ Henry Ford
- The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.
- If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today.
~ E. Joseph Cossman
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.
~ Robert Frost
- Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
~ Dr. Seuss
- Each of us can look back upon someone who made a great difference in our lives, someone whose wisdom or simple acts of caring made an impression upon us. In all likelihood it was someone who sought no recognition for their deed other than the joy of knowing that, by their hand, another’s life had been made better.
~ Stephen M. Wolf
- The only thing that I have done that is not mitigated by luck, diminished by good fortune, is that I persisted, and other people gave up.
~ Harrison Ford
- Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
~ Will Smith
- You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?’
~ George Bernard Shaw
- Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.
~ Narcotics Anonymous
- I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.
- Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light.
~ Albert Schweitzer
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
~ Thomas Edison
- You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.
~ Winston Churchill
- Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
~ Anais Nin
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
~ Albert Einstein
- Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.
~ Erica Jong
- If civilization is to survive, we must cultivate the science of human relationships – the ability of all peoples, of all kinds, to live together, in the same world at peace.
~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
- When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.~ Chris Colfer
- Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.
~ Dalai Lama
- Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.
~ C.S. Lewis
- I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
~ Douglas Adams,
- Work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.
~ Randall G Leighton
- The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you’re willing to pay the price.
~ Vince Lombardi
- Integrity is not a conditional word. It doesn’t blow in the wind or change with the weather. It is your inner image of yourself, and if you look in there and see a man who won’t cheat, then you know he never will.~ John D. MacDonald
Life is journey, And if you fall in love with Journey, You will be love forever.
“Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.”
“The problem is not the problem. The Problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?” – Captain Jack Sparrow
“Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.” – Albert Einstein
“It’s not meant to be a stripe. It’s not meant to be a struggle uphill.”
“No matter how you feel, Get up, dress up, show up, and Never Give Up.”
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think, “Would an idiot do that?” And if they would, I do not do that thing.”
como si nadie estuviera miranda
como si nunca te hubieran lastimado
como nadie estuviera escuchando
como si el cielo estyviera en la tierra.”
“The best feeling of HAPPINESS is when you’re happy because you’ve made somebody else happy.”
Best life quotes pinterest