Best Martin Luther king jr Quotes with images For InspirationAlso Read: Steve Jobs Quotes/Soldier Quotes
Martin Luther King Quotes: Martin Luther King Junior is among the most commonly recognized character. He’s admired because of his nonstop disobedience civil rights movements. He was also the middle child using a single elder sister and a younger brother. His mom was a musician which was among the reason that he liken music and singing.
As a kid he befriended a white boy whose dad was businessman. Though they analyzed in various schools that they were friends but following another child’s dad told them to not play king lost his pal suffered from depression.
Overcoming each the hardships of existence that he moved to become one of their most inspirational leaders at the background. He also became a civil rights activist first in his lifetime. Since he had been a powerful public speaker that he led many moves contrary to the racial inequality and also among the most important is that the nonstop disobedience civil rights movement. His beliefs had been the reason he thought that violence wasn’t the response and peaceful moves are sufficient to fight for the rights. He had been given the Nobel Peace Prize for combating racial inequality with no violence.
He had been taken when he had been standing to the second floor terrace of this home. The bullet entered through his cheek, smashed his jawbone then proceeded down his spine and eventually caught stuck in his shoulder.
Here are some of the most famous Martin Luther King Quotes.
- “Forgiveness is not an occasional act, it is a constant attitude.”
2. “It is not possible to be in favor of justice for some people and not be in favor of justice for all people.”
3. “Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
4. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
5. “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”
6. “Live like Jesus died yesterday, rose this morning and is coming back tomorrow.”
7. “Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.”
8. Martin Luther king quotes about life.
9. “There comes a time when silence is betrayal.”
10. “Martin Luther king quotes about love.
11. “Best martin Luther king quotes with images.”
12. “The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character- That is the goal of true education.”
13. “Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; It must be demanded by the oppressed.
14. “Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; It must be demanded by the oppressed.
15. “Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.”
16. “Returning hate for hare multiple hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”
17. “If you can’t fly then run, If you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”
18. “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
19. “The time is always right to do what is right.
20. “I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.”
21. “I say to you today, my friends, that in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment, I still have a dream.”
23. “There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because his conscience tells him it is right.”
24. “The richer we have become materially, the poorer we have become morally and spiritually. We have learned to fly the air like birds and swim the sea like fish, but we have not learned the simple art of living together as brothers.”
25. “Never, never be afraid to do what’s right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society’s punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way.”
26. “If i cannot do great things i can do small things in a great way.”
27. “Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.”
28. “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is what are you doing for others ?”
29. “Those who love peace must learn to organize as effectively as those who love wear.”
30. “Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal.”
31. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
32. “Courage is the power of the mind to overcome the fear.”
33. “The time is always right to do what is right.”
34. “I’ve decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.”
35. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
36. “If you can’t fly then run, If you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but by all means keep moving.”
37. “One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.”
38. “To be great, you have to be willing to be mocked, hated and misunderstood stay strong.”
39. “Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.”
40. “Nonviolence means avoiding not only external physical violence but also internal violence of spirit. You not only refuse to shoot a man, but you refuse to hate him.”
41. “faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the full staircase.”
42. “Almost always the creative dedicated minority has made the world better.”
43. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in time of challenge and controversy.”
44. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things.”
45. “Your ignorance is their power.”
46. “Use me, GOD. Shoe me how to take who i am who i want to be, and what i can do, and use it for a purpose greater than myself.”
47. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”
48. “The time is always right to do what is right”
49. “Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.”
50. “We’ve learned to fly the air like birds, we’ve learned to swim the seas like fish, and yet we haven’t learned to walk the earth as brothers and sisters…”
51. “If i Cannot do great things, i can do small things in a great way.”