Best Bob Marley Quotes With Images
Bob Marley is one of the most iconic artist in the history of audio. Born on 6 February at Jamaica Robert Nesta Bob Marley commonly called Bob Marley became among the most widely recognized singer, songwriter, musician and guitarist of all times. He began his music career as a portion of a group caller The Wailers at the year 1963. His unique vocal style spread like wild fire and became quite a sensation among the crowd all over the world. His solo career did not start until the year 1974 which was the year The Wailers disbanded. Bob Marley transferred from Jamaica and relocated himself in England. This is really where his solo career took off and he became one of the most popular musician in the history of music industry.
His record Exodus that was released in the year 1977 became a global sensation and with this album he became arguably the world’s best selling artist ever with a record selling of 75 Million copies. Not only was the record best seller but additionally it stayed on the British album charts for a whooping successive fifty six months that was unbelievable. In the calendar year 1978 he released another album Kaya which also has many hit singles that topped many billboard charts. He married Alpharita Constantia Anderson in Kingston, Jamaica in the year 1966.
He died at the young age of 36 because of malignant melanoma in 1981. Back in 1980 following his record Uprising was released he went to a European tour that was the last tour as in the middle of the tour his condition deteriorated due to kind of malignant melanoma beneath his toe nail. The remaining excursion was cancelled and he had been admitted to hospital in which he travelled under treatment but after the long struggle with the disorder he ultimately succumbed to his cancer in 1981.
Bob Marley was an extremely talented musician and below are some of his most famous quotes.
1.“bob marley quotes don’t judge me”
2. Bob Marley quotes about peace.
3. Bob Marley quotes about relationships.
4. “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
5. Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.”
6. “Follow your heart quotes by Bob Marley.”
7. Bob Marley quotes about greatness of a man.
8. bob Marley quotes he’s not perfect.
9. Bob Marley love quotes only once in your life
10. “when one door is closed, don’t you know that many more are open ?”
11. “The harder the battle the sweeter the victory.”
12. “Being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure.”
13. “herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destination.”
14. “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”
15. “In high tide or low tide i ll be by your side.”
16. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.”
17. Bob Marley quotes about rain.
18. Bob Marley quotes love the life you live.
19. “One good thing about music. when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
20. Best bob Marley quotes about life with images.
21. “Light up the darkness.”
22. “Live for yourself and you will live in vain, Live for others and you live again.”
23. Bob Marley quotes about money.
24. “If Bob tells me not to worry, i am not going to worry.”
25. “Love the life you live, Live the life you love.”
26. “Don’t gain the world and lose your soul wisdom is better than silver and gold.”
27. “Why drink and drive, when you smoke and fly.”
28. Bob Marley quotes about love.
29. Best Bob Marley quotes with pictures.
30. “Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living.”
31. “The biggest coward is a man who awakens a women’s love with no intention of loving her.
32. “When you smoke the herb it reveals you to yourself.”
33. “Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.”
34. Beginning are usually scary and endings are usually sad, But it’s everything in between that makes it all worth.”
35. Beginning are usually scary and endings are usually sad, But it’s everything in between that makes it all worth.”
36. “Every little thing is gonna be alright.”
37. “You ain’t gonna miss you water until your well runs dry.”
38. “Don’t worry about a thing. Every little thing is gonna be alright.”
39. “The road of life is rocky and you may stumble too. So while you point your fingers someone else is judging you.”
40. “The road of life is rocky and you may stumble too. So while you point your fingers someone else is judging you.”
41. “Overcome the devils with a thing called love.”
42. “The biggest coward is a man who awakens a women’s love with no intention of loving her.”
43. “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.”
44. “Fear is my only courage.”
45. Bob Marley quotes about rain: “You say you love rain, but you use and umbrella to walk under it. you say you love sun, but you seek shade when it is shining. You say you love wind, But when it comes you close your window. So that’s why i am scared when you say you love me.”
46. “Who are you to judge the life i live? I know i am not perfect and i don’t live to be. But before you start pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean.”
47. “Some people feel the rain other just get wet.”
48. “You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.”
49. “Put your vision to reality. wake up and live.”
50. “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.”