Table of Contents
- 1 A HEART TOUCHING STORY WITH MORAL AND INSPIRATION
- 2 TEN LESSONS FROM ONE TREE
- 3 THE ONLY BIRD THAT DARES TO PECK AN EAGLE IS THE RAVEN
A HEART TOUCHING STORY WITH MORAL AND INSPIRATION
Please take few seconds to Read this story.. It’s Worth..
A 24 year old boy seeing out from the train’s window shouted…
“Dad, look the trees are going behind!”
Dad smiled and a young couple sitting nearby, looked at the 24 year old’s childish behavior with pity, suddenly he again exclaimed….
“Dad, look the clouds are running with us!”
The couple couldn’t resist and said to the old man…
“Why don’t you take your son to a good doctor?”
The old man smiled and said…
“I did and we are just coming from the hospital, my son was blind from birth, he just got his eyes today.”
MORAL……….EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THE PLANET HAS A STORY. DON’T JUDGE PEOPLE BEFORE YOU TRULY KNOW THEM. THE TRUTH MIGHT SURPRISE YOU.
TEN LESSONS FROM ONE TREE
A man was reading a book of philosophy under the shadow of a tree. The questions were confusing. He lifted his head and looked at the tree.
• He wished he was a tree and lived without thinking. Suddenly the tree came to the language:
He said ′′ I may not think, but I can teach so many lessons to people who think •” The guy is excited:
He said •” I would like to hear you •” The tree began to speak:
•” Throw that book of philosophy away, look at me now and listen to me! I’ll teach you ten life lessons he said.
• The man is excited:
He said •” Okay •”
•” Listen then •” he said and started sorting life lessons:
- Tree bends or corroves when it’s age. Everything has its time. Life is a learning process but its timing is very important. You also know that ′′ old dog is not taught new games.”; ′′ Old wolf is not taught road.”
- There are many people who hit axe to the fallen tree. For this reason, you should be careful not to fall in life; those who take refuge in your shadow when you are strong will take the axe and run to you when you fall.
- The handle of the axe that tries to destroy us is from us. Don’t be afraid of the external enemy. The inner enemy is more dangerous. Be careful of people who will look like you and betray you. It is the white stone that breaks teeth and looks like rice most.
- ′′ Great pine grows in stormy lands ′′ (Cemil Meri ç). It is the challenges that improve and perfect a person. Great men face big obstacles and become great men because they overcame them. Great states become a great state by surviving big times. The kite rises because it stands against the wind. You should know the obstacles, opportunity.
- The deeper the root of a tree, the higher its height. Those who have weak roots cannot carry greatness. For him you need to take care of your roots. Can a tree that forgets its roots or ignores its roots stay up? A tree receives its strength from its roots, not its body. How can you have a future if you don’t have a history? If you ignore or forget your history, how will you build the future?
- The tree rumbles with leaves. A person is also beautiful with his family and social environment; he is completed with them. Makes you feel your presence with them. For him, social relationships are very important.
- No tree thinks whether spring will come or bloom. Root, body and branches do their duty silently and patiently. If you are waiting for spring to come, you must do your duty silently, properly and patiently without shaking.
- Fruit trees stones. There are many people who are knowledgeable, skillful and successful. No one cares about useless, unqualified, silent people. For this reason, successful people cannot continue their success if they can’t resist the stones to be thrown.
- Every tree grows in its own soil. The tree will only continue to develop if it finds the appropriate soil. Human skills are also like a tree, a seed. If he finds the right ground, he will develop, otherwise he will rot.
- You are in need of trees from cradle to grave. You are with us in the crib when you were a child, and in the coffin when you die. Don’t always look at us with wood eyes. Take a look at it with a little bit of an example. Let me finish the word like this, let people have earring. ′′ Everything starts with loving a tree From now on, stop by a tree and listen to our song.”
The man looked at the tree again and said, ′′ It turns out that it is not a tree that is actually wood.
THE ONLY BIRD THAT DARES TO PECK AN EAGLE IS THE RAVEN
The only bird that dares to peck an eagle is the raven. It sits on the eagle’s back and bites its neck. However, the eagle doesn’t respond or fight with the raven. It does not spend time or energy with the raven. It just opens its wings and begins to fly higher in the sky. The higher the flight, the harder it is for the raven to breathe and the raven eventually falls due to lack of oxygen.
Not all battles you need to respond to. Not all arguments or critics you need to respond to or answer back. Just lift up a standard, they’ll fall off! Stop wasting time with the ‘ravens’. Just take them to your height and they’ll fade away. The enemy may sit on your back and bite your neck… But remember, “the race is not for the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor the bread to the wise, nor riches to men of skill, but time and chances happen to them all!
On of the Best teachings have come across ! Lifting your own frequency ! Without reacting or responding.
BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY…..A VERY POOR MAN
A very poor man lived with his wife. One day, his wife, who had very long hair asked him to buy her a comb for her hair to grow well and to be well-groomed.
The man felt very sorry and said no. He explained that he did not even have enough money to fix the strap of his watch he had just broken. She did not insist on her request.
The man went to work and passed by a watch shop, sold his damaged watch at a low price and went to buy a comb for his wife.
He came home in the evening with the comb in his hand ready to give to his wife.
He was surprised when he saw his wife with a very short hair cut.
She had sold her hair and was holding a new watch band.
Tears flowed simultaneously from their eyes, not for the futility of their actions, but for the reciprocity of their love.
MORAL: To love is nothing, to be loved is something but to love and to be loved by the one you love,that is EVERYTHING. Never take love for granted.
A HEART TOUCHING STORY ~ I WISH YOU ENOUGH
Recently, I overheard a mother and daughter in their last moments together at the airport as the daughter’s departure had been announced. Standing near the security gate, they hugged and the mother said: “I love you and I wish you enough.”
The daughter replied, “Mom, our life together has been more than enough. Your love is all I ever needed. I wish you enough, too, Mom.” They kissed and the daughter left.
The mother walked over to the window where I sat. Standing there, I could see she wanted and needed to cry. I tried not to intrude on her privacy but she welcomed me in by asking, “Did you ever say good-bye to someone knowing it would be forever?” “Yes, I have,” I replied. “Forgive me for asking but why is this a forever good-bye?”
“I am old and she lives so far away. I have challenges ahead and the reality is the next trip back will be for my funeral,” she said. When you were saying good-bye, I heard you say, “I wish you enough.” May I ask what that means?”
She began to smile. “That’s a wish that has been handed down from other generations. My parents used to say it to everyone.” She paused a moment and looked up as if trying to remember it in detail and she smiled even more.
“When we said ‘I wish you enough’ we were wanting the other person to have a life filled with just enough good things to sustain them”. Then turning toward me, she shared the following, reciting it from memory,
“I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye.”
She then began to cry and walked away.
Nurture Relationships…..As they say….It takes a minute to find a special person ~ An hour to appreciate them ~ A day to love them ~ And then an entire life to forget them.
HEART TOUCHING INSPIRATIONAL STORY !!!
One day an 11 year old girl asked her daddy, “what are you going to get me for my 15th birthday ?”
The father replied: ”there is much time left.”
When the girl was 14, she fainted and was rushed to the hospital. The doctor came out and told her dad she had a bad heart & she is probably gonna die…
When she was lying in the hospital bed, she said “daddy… have they told you i am going to die ?” The father replied; “no you will live” as he left weeping.
She said “how can you be sure.” He turned around from the door and said” i know.”
She turns 15 when she is recovering and comes home to find a letter on her bed. It says : “my dearest daughter, if you are reading this it means all went well as i told you. One day you asked me what i was giving you for your 15th birthday, I didn’t know then but now my present to you is MY HEART.”
Her father had donated his heart … !
‘Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father’. He makes many silent sacrifice for us ~ love u daddy;
A BEAUTIFUL INSPIRATIONAL STORY ON RELATIONSHIPS ~ MESSAGE FOR PARENTS
A man came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find his 5-year old son waiting for him at the door.
SON: “Daddy, may I ask you a question?”
DAD: “Yeah sure, what is it?” replied the man.
SON: “Daddy, how much do you make an hour?”
DAD: “That’s none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?” the man said angrily.
SON: “I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?”
DAD: “If you must know, I make Rs.100 an hour.”
SON: “Oh,” the little boy replied, with his head down.
SON: “Daddy, may I please borrow Rs.50?”
The father was furious, “If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room.The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.
The man had calmed down, and started to think: Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that Rs.50 and he really didn’t ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the little boy’s room and opened the door.” Are you asleep, son?” He asked.
“No daddy, I’m awake,” replied the boy. “I’ve been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier” said the man. Here’s the Rs.50 you asked for.”
The little boy sat straight up, smiling. “Oh, thank you daddy!” He yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills.The man saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again. The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his father. “Why do you want more money if you already have some?” the father grumbled.”Because I didn’t have enough, but now I do,” the little boy replied.
“Daddy, I have Rs.100 now. Can I buy an hour of your time?
Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you.”
The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little son, and he begged for his forgiveness.
A reminder to all of us working so hard in life. We should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts……..
HEART TOUCHING STORY…..WITH A MORAL
A doctor entered the hospital in hurry after being called in for an urgent surgery. He answered the call asap, changed his clothes & went directly to the surgery block.
He found the boy’s father pacing in the hall waiting for the doctor.
On seeing him, the dad yelled: “Why did you take all this time to come? Don’t you know that my son’s life is in danger? Don’t you have any sense of responsibility?”
The doctor smiled & said: “I am sorry, I wasn’t in the hospital & I came as fast as I could after receiving the call…… And now, I wish you’d calm down so that I can do my work”
“Calm down?! What if your son was in this room right now, would you calm down? If your own son dies now what will you do??” said the father angrily
The doctor smiled again & replied: “I will say what Job said in the Holy Book “From dust we came & to dust we return, blessed be the name of God”. Doctors cannot prolong lives. Go & intercede for your son, we will do our best by God’s grace”
“Giving advises when we’re not concerned is so easy” Murmured the father.
The surgery took some hours after which the doctor went out happy, “Thank goodness!, your son is saved!” And without waiting for the father’s reply he carried on his way running. “If you have any questions, ask the nurse!!”
“Why is he so arrogant? He couldn’t wait some minutes so that I ask about my son’s state” Commented the father when seeing the nurse minutes after the doctor left.
The nurse answered, tears coming down her face: “His son died yesterday in a road accident, he was at the burial when we called him for your son’s surgery. And now that he saved your son’s life, he left running to finish his son’s burial.”
MORAL : Never judge anyone….. because you never know how their life is & what they’re going through”.